• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

one of clayton counties (not really) finest michael hobbs

Oh great! Thanks chucklenut. Another wonderful report coming out of Clayton County. Thanks a lot! I am going to try and have that officer at your next comedy show! Just think, we will have "small man walking" and this deranged moron on the same side. I do not know about you, but man, I feel really safe in Clayton County!

i dont go to clayton county in general, so i feel safe there (which is never)

I feel safe in clayton county. Well everywhere except morrow. I HATE morrow. Them with their gestapo tactics and high dollar tickets. I dont go to morrow... period. Other than that I just try my best to avoid people and the police.

On another note I love how the police chief knows nothing about his people. He had to ask someone else :lol:

Last edited:
I feel safe in clayton county. Well everywhere except morrow. I HATE morrow. Them with their gestapo tactics and high dollar tickets. I dont go to morrow... period. Other than that I just try my best to avoid people and the police.

On another note I love how the police chief knows nothing about his people. He had to ask someone else :lol:
i thought that was funny to lol

I like his glasses also. I avoid the police here. Well they dont really bother me as I dont do anything wrong and they are always busy fighting crime. This guy should be fired though. No reason for all that.
true story

im sure fulton and apd got some bad eggs in their bunch

but once its brought to light, then there is no excuse

Back
Top Bottom