• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

one of clayton counties (not really) finest michael hobbs

In an encounter with this LEO, if you were packing, would likely get you shot I think. I can see it going south fast. Having a gun here wouldn't help you.

“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. Here's hoping a quick citizen IS packing and knows the law during one of Hobb's "encounters". That POS Porter is like most chiefs, completely clueless about what is going on in his department.

“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. Here's hoping a quick citizen IS packing and knows the law during one of Hobb's "encounters". That POS Porter is like most chiefs, completely clueless about what is going on in his department.

Good luck with that. The case further states that instead of murder it may only be manslaughter (or no offense at all). Besides if other LEO respond to "officer down" and you have a gun. It is likely you are dead anyway. I have to say I think I would let him beat me, illegally arrest me, then fight it in court. I would "resist" to a certain point but I ain't gonna shoot him. The risk of being shot in return is too great. Everyone will side with the LEO to start with and that's a BIG hole to dig out of if you shoot him.

:pound: Good luck with that.

I would not advise that in clayton county. If you do... the words in red are what they would charge you with.

Back
Top Bottom