• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OMG ! We have lost Alabama !

ATI, your information only tells part of the story about George Wallace. He did repent for his racists past in the late 1970s and was elected governor again for a final term with African-American support. The following is from Wikipedia, "In the late 1970s, Wallace announced that he was a born-again Christian and apologized to black civil rights leaders for his past actions as a segregationist. He said that while he had once sought power and glory, he realized he needed to seek love and forgiveness.[note 2] In 1979, Wallace said of his stand in the schoolhouse door: "I was wrong. Those days are over, and they ought to be over."[67] He publicly asked for forgiveness from black people.[67][68]"

I understand your points. As well as a picture 'in time' never tells a lifetime story.

Your right, he did mellow in later political years. Sadly, Political Lead often found a target.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Bremer

george-wallace-in-miami-beach-1976-timothy-mcafee.jpg

You can thank the department of education and common core.

People older than common core often think Alabama is land locked. They can’t find it on a map. Assume it’s right around Arkansas.

I landed on a Delta flight in Augusta and the stewardess (new?) kept saying Augusta, Atlanta. Most of Georgia can’t find their way around the state.

Geography done been bad and junk for a hot minute.

People older than common core often think Alabama is land locked. They can’t find it on a map. Assume it’s right around Arkansas.

I landed on a Delta flight in Augusta and the stewardess (new?) kept saying Augusta, Atlanta. Most of Georgia can’t find their way around the state.

Geography done been bad and junk for a hot minute.
As near as I can tell from talking to my grandkids school primarily exists as a social engineering indoctrination center now. Math, science and history are abstract ideas that distract from the left wing ideology that predominates the curriculum.

And George had an African American butler/aide who was with him until he died. At least he believed in a jobs program.

As near as I can tell from talking to my grandkids school primarily exists as a social engineering indoctrination center now. Math, science and history are abstract ideas that distract from the left wing ideology that predominates the curriculum.

I am completely out of touch on education these days so I will take your word for it. Doesn’t sound good.

Back
Top Bottom