• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Old unused keys

CannonKrazy

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Ok men I have an odd request. My grandson (6) has found he likes collecting keys. He currently has about 20 that I had in my old tool box.
My request is simple. If you have any old keys laying around collecting dust or of no use to you, I am interested in paying a small fee for the trouble of sending them to me. I have no clue what something like this would go for but it makes my grandson happy and it gives use a chance to hang out.
So far his collection consist of a few car keys, some master lock keys, my old house and shop keys and a couple skeleton keys.
PM me if you got any that needs a new home and see if we can work a deal.

I had a small collection many years ago. My only nephew took a liking to them so I gave them to him. This was long before I ever had kids of my own.
You are right about the skeleton keys, they tend to have their own place in history with many great stories behind them.

I want to say thank you to all that replied and pm'd me. This adventure has come full circle very quickly. In a few days my grandson will have more keys that either of us know what to do with. I have a sneaky feeling my daughter ain't going to be pleased with me:D.

That's awesome, LOL

I hope he has fun with it. Here's something I did in my cabin
048[1] (4).jpg

050[1].jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom