OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the gun show and at the table in Cumming ga when the dealer popped at 9mm round of through the roof . It was a bad day for gun shows you don't need to have one on your hip in the chamber at a gun show its the safest place on earth....

I was also at a gun show at Lakewood fairgrounds back in the 80’s where someone popped off a round inside....it was not fun at all !
If this happened at our show and someone maybe gets hurt (or not) then the anti-gun press got ahold of it...it would end any future gunshows for ODT.

Okuma Okuma only probably I have is this ... so far away!!

upload_2019-3-13_22-22-52.gif

I love how people keep being up this as a private event. It’s not... ODT IS open to the public.

I guess I am a bit confused Ken. While I know that ODT is open to the public, new members sign on every day. I got the impression from the owner of this site that this is a private event. ODT members only. When the owner of the site makes this comment on the first page of the announcement, "Don’t tell anyone, it’s a secret! This is not a public gun show, it’s for us. No outside advertising will be done for this event." The "US" in this indicates to me that it is a private event.
What am I missing here Ken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom