• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds cool. I don't know about the age restriction though. Took my Daughter to the Blade Show 2018 when she was about 20mo without issues. If the child isn't being kept in line I can definitely understand them needing to leave.

Will there be chili dogs?

Hey could you host an "Intro to AK" type seminar, overview of different makes & models, what to look for when buying, what to stay away from, etc.?

Meh maybe, but tell you what, you come and find me when we’re there and I’ll give you a 15 minute AK data dump over lunch

Assuming we’ll have food there. Food is important to me lol

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but it would be cool to have a name tag for all in attendance with their screen name so we can put a face with it. I've met many cool guys on here, but there are a lot that I've talked to that I've never met in person, and just know them by their screen name.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but it would be cool to have a name tag for all in attendance with their screen name so we can put a face with it. I've met many cool guys on here, but there are a lot that I've talked to that I've never met in person, and just know them by their screen name.
That may or may not be cool. For one, I'd have a hard time telling @Necrosis and @bigdawg71a apart. And I'm not sure I want to see @Ken Ford's clown getup, this is a family event after all. I'll be the idiot with a toothpick hanging out of my mouth. Lol!

That may or may not be cool. For one, I'd have a hard time telling @Necrosis and @bigdawg71a apart. And I'm not sure I want to see @Ken Ford's clown getup, this is a family event after all. I'll be the idiot with a toothpick hanging out of my mouth. Lol!
I certainly don't look like doc holiday. Maybe the fat Val Kilmer version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom