• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live 15 minutes away. On golf course so no accidental discharges. I will send the girls to a hotel with a manicures and pedicures and pick up the tab. We will have room for 4 -5 people or couples with your own bed. Assholes need not apply! If you can work a grill you stay free. distance matters if you are on the fence come on. Plenty of time to work out the details.

I live 15 minutes away. On golf course so no accidental discharges. I will send the girls to a hotel with a manicures and pedicures and pick up the tab. We will have room for 4 -5 people or couples with your own bed. Assholes need not apply! If you can work a grill you stay free. distance matters if you are on the fence come on. Plenty of time to work out the details.
Bypass, You are welcome but leave the pumps at home. Transvestites need not apply.

Nice!!

However,
I think the no children under 12 is a bit much.

My daughter is 9 and like to bring her to shows and take her shooting.

And that could be a deal breaker for some people to attend - if they have the kids with them and want to stop by they have to take he kids some first.

Get kids started early into guns and hunting instead of them learning about guns from Anti second amendment marches and the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom