• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Old normal pouring gas cans 2.5 gallon , 5 gallon ,10 gallon

dgr416

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
I am looking for normal plastic gas cans we grew up with not the ones that take three people to get the gas out of .I bought four new ones and you can't get the gas in or out of the new ones . If there is a place to get normal pour funnels for these new ones please tell me too . Oboma got these put into place and I can't stand to even try to use them . They won't pout gas out but of they tip over in your car all the gas comes out .

Screenshot_20210510-204522.png

Just order some that will last.

I bought two Scepter USA 5-gallon gas cans a few years ago from Sam's Club which store gas very well but can't pour at all with the supplied spout. I found that I could reuse my Blitz curved spouts inside the Scepter screw cap and get a leak-free pour into a smaller two-gallon Blitz can for use. Btw, Tractor Supply sells a somewhat universal kit with extra spouts, caps, and seals.

I am looking for normal plastic gas cans we grew up with not the ones that take three people to get the gas out of .I bought four new ones and you can't get the gas in or out of the new ones . If there is a place to get normal pour funnels for these new ones please tell me too . Oboma got these put into place and I can't stand to even try to use them . They won't pout gas out but of they tip over in your car all the gas comes out .

You can get the conversion kits from Ebay or Amazon. Replace the spout, drill a hole and insert the vent cap.

5 SETS Rubbermade Replacement Gas Can Spout and parts Midwest, Scepter | eBay

Just buy these from Amazon and keep the new cans and just upgrade the spouts to the old style. I bought these and converted my cans already

https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-...e24d6&pd_rd_wg=iNYlW&pd_rd_i=B08RDZWDK8&psc=1

Back
Top Bottom