Oh boy! I can't wait to get on the ODT!

so we should not deal with a person who disables comments? Is that what is being touted now? Kewl OK.

Naw, if someone whose motivation is to scalp, flip, or make a living out of overpricing firearms then it would be in their best interest to disable, or face the wrath of Khan. It is up to each one whether they choose to deal or not deal with someone who disables comments. I have done "disable" a few times because of all the DA's(mostly newbs) who make ridiculous lowball offers, ask stupid questions, or say "where is acworth" in the thread. I cannot watch the thread all day plus I like the personal 1 on 1 especially if it is someone I have not dealt with before or is a greener. Got several PM's on a recent deal just saying, good price, nice...etc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 19
Naw, if someone whose motivation is to scalp, flip, or make a living out of overpricing firearms then it would be in their best interest to disable, or face the wrath of Khan. It is up to each one whether they choose to deal or not deal with someone who disables comments. I have done "disable" a few times because of all the DA's(mostly newbs) who make ridiculous lowball offers, ask stupid questions, or say "where is acworth" in the thread. I cannot watch the thread all day plus I like the personal 1 on 1 especially if it is someone I have not dealt with before or is a greener. Got several PM's on a recent deal just saying, good price, nice...etc
yep I never got that camo 06 off you,

Back
Top Bottom