• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

if, at this point, they have to "bait" folks in, there must be a reason
They run these deals from time to time regardless of market price. The one per household deal is short of the min for free shipping so you gotta add more. Its just like a sale anywhere, they know your gonna buy other stuff while you are there.

Where did you buy the previous rolls that you posted, before the Monument Metals rolls?
About 1/2 of the 1/2 dollar walking liberty coins have come from Coin Exchange through eBay...you can buy direct from them...the prices are about the same...the remainder, which has many folks on this site scared to death, are from individuals on eBay...the process to counterfeit a 1/2 dollar coin, then, to sell it for a profit, in my opinion, is simply unlikely...there are some nice coin rolls available on eBay from individual sellers, sometimes at far better prices that the big coin shops...

arrived today...from Coin Exchange....they've sent better, however these were older coins, in general....satisfactory, in my, never to humble opinion.....certainly better than Monument

SAM_7811.JPG
SAM_7812.JPG

arrived today...from Coin Exchange....they've sent better, however these were older coins, in general....satisfactory, in my, never to humble opinion.....certainly better than Monument

View attachment 6330034View attachment 6330036
halves are one of my favorites and handling those ain't gonna hurt a thing. A handle full feels great.

Ive been getting mine on here for the most part but no one wants to let go of anything but their high premium stuff.

IMG_20231019_190641.jpg

halves are one of my favorites and handling those ain't gonna hurt a thing. A handle full feels great.

Ive been getting mine on here for the most part but no one wants to let go of anything but their high premium stuff.

View attachment 6369087
you're soooo right!! I love a holding a hand full of those coins....the fact that they are what they are is wonderful!!...nothing like the sound of silver coins in your hand!!!

Back
Top Bottom