• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

I listen to a lot of Economics podcasts and this morning I heard one that said First Quarter in 2023 USA tax receipts only pays for US expenses of two items. Interest on debt and entitlement payments. That means that department of Defense, Treasury, State Dept, Homeland Security, Dept of transportation, energy, commerce, labor, energy, education etc all those other big agencies are being financed. There is no possible way that this can continue in the USA and many other countries with fiat currencies. It has to be near the end doesn't it? At that point gold silver etc should all spike like never before right?

how long can they keep paying the interest....I know how long I can keep paying any interest personally..."0"... it's something like a billion a year, or something like that....

I'm new to collecting silver, bought all this for $500. Is this a pretty good deal?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230717-013918_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230717-013918_Facebook.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 44
throw up some closer pics of the 3 coins,if everything adds up to 20 oz then that is a decent deal.
next question is did you buy it from somewhere you trust or do you have it tested before buying.
I bought it from a guy I know pretty good, everything should be here Thursday so I'll send pics then. I've heard you can test it with a magnet so I do plan on doing that.

Back
Top Bottom