• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Offensive post

I have always believed if someone is offended by moderate profanity or stupidity, then they should look at themselves as the problem. Some jacklegs take it too far are deserving of being admonished.

You know, you can't shield your family from everything. That's why as parents we teach them what we believe is right and wrong.

Yes, Chris, apparently it is still alive! I find it offensive that you thought it died so quickly!

I just thought this was a manly place were guys could sit around,drink a beer, smoke'em if ya gottem, fart, scratch and swear and the rest of the guys would understand. Now I hear its a fambly place an we all gotta go to the toidy if we wanna poot, sip nothing harder than milk and if we laugh to hard we may tee-tee but definitely not laugh till we pi$#.

So WHERE can a guy go to just be a guy? The girls have infiltrated the boy scouts, there's be legistlation introduced to eliminate the urinal(cause they are sexist) and there's even been girls playing boys football. Can't we have ANYTHING? Shucky-darn...oh im soo sorry. me and my potty mouth.. :embarassed:

heavy sarcasm and tongue in cheek ;)

Last edited:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww come on yall they done kissed an made up already ..............wheres the frikken fireworx already ?? ';-)

ohh and just for slits an grittles ....... I got warnings for words like freakin, frikken an frakkin over on tidey whitey dot com .....aka ''other forum''

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom