• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT10 Gun Show & Swap Meet - April 9, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did have to go way back to find my order confirmation for a T-shirt/Coin/Admission package but it's there in the email. I ordered two additional admissions for my "helpers" but wasn't asked their names (they don't have or can't remember their login ID for ODT).

Looking at the numbers of emails related to date changes, etc., I think Thomas is insane for trying to put this on, LOL. I hope it goes well, everyone will need to be a little patient while checking in though.

Table 11….drop in anytime

2FBE6CFB-8BD6-44C5-BDE4-3029F98CBC6D.jpeg

We just need your name/email address to check you in and get you your stuff. I'll send out an email on Wednesday, as long as you receive that then you're good and I have your order. You can print that email as confirmation if you'd like.

If we do this again we will find a better system for purchasing and receiving tickets/tracking orders. The current system is pretty terrible.

If you can come on Friday 12-6 and pick up your stuff that would help a lot, we want to use that day to work out any kinks, and that would help get you into the show faster on Saturday. Also try and zip tie your weapons ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom