• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT10 Gun Show & Swap Meet - April 9, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of screwed up where you can't get any sort of notification of amounts being paid or ticket information?
I paid and I just hope they'd let me in the d*** door
Agreed, if/when we do this again we will have a better system in place. This is my first foray into planning an event like this so there are going to be some bumps along the way unfortunately.
Curious too. It's been over two years since I bought the booth? Did I buy one or two "badges" or admissions in addition to that or were the included in the booth price? All this seems so fuzzy to me now. I have my brother coming to help watch my tables, do I need to buy a ticket for him? He's not a member here. Is he "banned" from the show?
Send me a PM and I can check what you have. Family/friends are welcome at the show but they do need a ticket unless under 18.
Dumb question here, but when I get general admissions will both have my name on it or do we write them on them when we get there? I’m getting two.
If you ordered before March then your name will be printed on it, if you ordered a General Admission ticket then we will have sharpies for you to write your name.
I don't see anything other than a couple of tee shirts I purchased years and years ago. No booth no tickets. How in hell do we find out if we owe $10 for two tickets after we bought a booth? This is getting to be like navigating DMV.
Anyone that wants to check their order status just send me a PM with your email address. If we do this again we will have a better system in place.

ODT10 Gun Show & Swap Meet
Cobb County Civic Center
April 9, 2022
10AM - 6PM

UPDATE - All presale packages are sold out, all that is available now is General Admission for $5 - that includes an event badge and stickers. Challenge Coins and Shirts will be available for sale at the event.

Purchase Admission, Tables, and Extras Here

All orders will be available for pickup at the event, nothing will be shipped out beforehand. Pickup hours are 12-6PM Friday April 8 and/or 8-10AM Saturday morning. You can also pick everything up during the show, we just have extra hours if you want to avoid the lines.

The shirt design has been changed due to complications with getting the old design printed, I couldn't find a place who could get it right for a reasonable price so we went with something simpler.

View attachment 3818546

Don’t tell anyone, it’s a secret! This is not a public gun show, it’s for ODT and friends/family of ODT members. No outside advertising will be done for this event. Stay tuned to this thread, any major updates will be added to the top of this post.

Even though it's been delayed multiple times I'm still calling it "ODT10" since technically this was to celebrate our 10th anniversary when I came up with the idea.

The event is being held at the Cobb County Civic Center. The center has a main floor and a second floor that overlooks the main floor. The entire main area will be vendor tables and booths. Outside of the main area there is a meeting room that is 1,000 sq ft and that will be a dedicated Swap Meet area.

All firearms will have the triggers zip tied at the door. We can't change the policy so no need to debate it in anymore this thread. (If you read through you will find some debate already occurred.)

Admission is only $5 and children are free. No strollers allowed. No animals allowed.

Tables & Booths
Check availability here - https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/odt10-booth-table-info.2669555/

Tables are $20 and booths are $75. A booth is 3 tables shaped like a "U" at the end of a row. We have 28 booths available and 98 tables available.

You can upgrade from a table to a booth anytime if there is one available. Booths can be split between a maximum of 2 people. Tables come with 1 chair and booths come with 2 chairs.

View attachment 3818682
Did I read somewhere that Booty and Table setup will be Friday the 8th?

What do we do if we purchased ticket packages prior to the event being moved from December 2021 to April 2022, but we cannot find our original confirmation now? I checked the store & it did not show I even had an account???
No problem, if you bought a ticket in the last three years I have it under your name and email address, we'll have three people on computers at the front to find orders and check people in.

No problem, if you bought a ticket in the last three years I have it under your name and email address, we'll have three people on computers at the front to find orders and check people in.
If I do not come, can my husband still pick up the package(s) and gain admission? (FYI: I actually forgot what I did purchase along w/admission. lol)

When I ordered, I received an email confirmation from “The ODT Store!”

For those who are unsure of their status, you might try using the search function of your email to see if you have a confirmation email (search “ODT” or “outdoors trader.”

I searched “outdoors trader” in mine and it came right up.

As of Dec 30 2021 all booths & all but 20 tables were sold out. If anyone has a table & are not going to make it let me know or possibly split a booth.

I just sent out the first batch of messages to get table preferences, I'll update availability as people get back to me.
When can we setup? What happen to ticket I paid for in 2019? I have B15 and time to setup

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom