• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT weight loss challenge?

Would you be interested in participating in an ODT weight loss challenge?

• Yes. I would compete only

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Yes. I would compete and add something to the pot

Votes: 40 80.0%
  • No. I'm fat and happy

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No. I wear skinny jeans and they were made for people like me

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
I cant wait! Im 242 and im 28. Ive been pretty much 185-199 my entire life and built well. After my Sons mom left and went to jail life took a curve ball. I drink a 12 pack of soda a day.

Glad to say today makes one entire week of no soda and 5 bottles of water a day so far. Working my way up. I really hate water

I cant wait! Im 242 and im 28. Ive been pretty much 185-199 my entire life and built well. After my Sons mom left and went to jail life took a curve ball. I drink a 12 pack of soda a day.

Glad to say today makes one entire week of no soda and 5 bottles of water a day so far. Working my way up. I really hate water

Start drinking tea, un-sweetened.
I'll admit it took a while to get use to, but it is something different. I get tired of drinking water all the time too. We don't drink Cokes and such ....

Besides tea has good stuff in it, bioflavanoids I think they call it, they fight free radicals, which are cells that aren't healthy and can cause you to get other diseases.

It's been working for me. Fast and easy to make and like I said it's something different.....

Start drinking tea, un-sweetened.
I'll admit it took a while to get use to, but it is something different. I get tired of drinking water all the time too. We don't drink Cokes and such ....

Besides tea has good stuff in it, bioflavanoids I think they call it, they fight free radicals, which are cells that aren't healthy and can cause you to get other diseases.

It's been working for me. Fast and easy to make and like I said it's something different.....

Yuck!! I cant drink it unsweet.

I do some natural juice for breakfast. I havent started my program yet. Just trying to get myself over the soda withdrawal before i take out all the good food too lol

Yuck!! I cant drink it unsweet.

I do some natural juice for breakfast. I havent started my program yet. Just trying to get myself over the soda withdrawal before i take out all the good food too lol

Good for you, you're working on it, it's tough to get started I know.
(Use the Splenda if you have to have it sweet.)

Good for you. Soda will pack it on. I struggle with that too. Darn diet dew.

You'd lose at least 3 pounds a week by cutting out over 10k calories. 84 sodas a week is instant diabetes.

Back
Top Bottom