ODT Silencer Special***EXTENDED***

I am totally buying one. Will someone have some sympathy for a Georgia boy raised redneck that didn't have a daddy teach him how to get his Class II tax stamp? Do you have to get all that stuff done before you come to the store to buy, or do you do all that stuff at the store. I am thinking before.. I know some of you are reading this thinking NEWBIE!!!!! I've got the money, just need the direction.

I am totally buying one. Will someone have some sympathy for a Georgia raised redneck that didn't have a daddy teach him how to get his Class II tax stamp? Do you have to get all that stuff done before you come to the store to buy, or do you do all that stuff at the store. I am thinking before.. I know some of you are reading this thinking NEWBIE!!!!! I've got the money, just need the direction.

Just show up with your trust, (free examples are posted here), and ID, usually the store helps you full out the forms and you simply mail them DG&P happened to mail mine for me.

I am totally buying one. Will someone have some sympathy for a Georgia boy raised redneck that didn't have a daddy teach him how to get his Class II tax stamp? Do you have to get all that stuff done before you come to the store to buy, or do you do all that stuff at the store. I am thinking before.. I know some of you are reading this thinking NEWBIE!!!!! I've got the money, just need the direction.

Easy, first decide if you want a trust setup for your NFA items. If you go the trust route, just bring a copy of the entire trust, your ID, and checkbook. We will handle everything else.

If you do not have a trust notarized, bring the original, ID, and checkbook. We will do everything else.

If you go the Individual route, all you needs is ID, and checkbook. We will give you all the paperwork to finish up.

Hope to see you soon.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom