• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Still got one pending, should be home by Xmas........figured I’d get one more in the works. They are running a free accessories promotion for their obsidian 9 & 45.

FORM 4 Suppressor
Rugged Obsidian 45
Purchased 11/20/18
Check cashed
Approved
Received

Got the freebies in today. Rugged rocks.

9F785EEB-C496-4895-8407-7EC3A56AEB99.jpeg

Called today about my trust form 4 submitted in Jan, check cashed first week of Feb. Pending FBI background check. This is rediculous. Anybody have a phone number to call and prod somebody along?

Called today about my trust form 4 submitted in Jan, check cashed first week of Feb. Pending FBI background check. This is rediculous. Anybody have a phone number to call and prod somebody along?
My past several stamps have all been long waits (10+ months) and all of them were stuck in the FBI purgatory. You’ll get it man just keep calling the same number and asking. Have they forwarded you to your inspector yet? If so leave a voicemail (they won’t pick up first time) then wait a week or so call back leave another voicemail, keep your phone handy because they’ll eventually call you. Talk with them and take that opportunity to ask any and everything you can/want.

I once had a manager that would take in 15 waiter's or more . Make tickets up and hand them to me. The first time this happen to me, I told him there is no way I can get all these waiter's done very quick. He looked at me with a **** eating grin and said "you know why they call it waiting?"

I'm right there with you on a trust Form 1 with the exact same submit/check cash time frame. The crazy thing is that the Form 1 I submitted in July for another rifle on the same trust came back a few days ago. I called yesterday about the first one and was told it was still waiting on a background check. The one from July had to pass the same background that my January submission needs!!!

I was told that it should be soon. Fingers crossed that that actually happens.

Things seem to going faster at the ATF. I have a form 3 that was done in about 3 hours recently. However the background check fro my customers seem to be taking forever.

Back
Top Bottom