ODT NFA tracker thread

Form: 4
Weapon type: Suppressor (sandman-s)
Trust: Yes
Kiosk date: 1/4/18
check cash: 2/4/18
pending:
received:

I did individual for a SICO Hybrid on the same day and my check was cash on 2/4 as well. Now the wait. We will see how much difference there really is between trust and individual.

I did individual for a SICO Hybrid on the same day and my check was cash on 2/4 as well. Now the wait. We will see how much difference there really is between trust and individual.

I saw in another thread that you got the hybrid. I was between that one and the sandman. Gotta love ga gun! Mike and Kelly are top notch

I saw in another thread that you got the hybrid. I was between that one and the sandman. Gotta love ga gun! Mike and Kelly are top notch

That is so funny cause I was between the hybrid and sandman as well. I chose the hybrid for my first can but I def would like a sandman in the future

Yeah GA Gun Store is always top notch.. always have the best prices on most items I am looking for

Called today to check on the status of one of my Form 1 SBR submissions and a form 4 suppressor submission, both at 12 months. I was told around a month ago that they were just waiting on the FBI background checks and those take 21 days. Told the phone lady this and she was like “yeahhh.....I know....well” and heard some typing then she informs me I probably need to speak to her supervisor, forwards my call to the supervisor who of course isn’t around and I leave her a voicemail to call me back.

I have several NFA items already, have for several years. Just got my gwcl renewed for the fourth time no issues.

Let’s see what this conversation will be like :bored:

.......AAC 556 SD just purchased from Silencer Shop, via @DogLegArms

I’m officially done for the year, 3 stamps soon to be pending.

I just purchased a Rugged Occulus from @DogLegArms a couple weeks ago. Still waiting for a form 4 trust approval on a Rugged Surge I bought from him 11 months ago. It's tough seeing these 6-7 month approvals...

Form 1 Trust:
Mailed 1/14/17
Error letter 1/15/18
Approved 1/25/18
Stamp received 2/15/18

I never called, during the entire time. Thought it was pointless.
Now waiting on two Form 4's individual this time just to see the difference in wait times.

Self inflicted torture.
they dont tell you a damn thing anyway. At least their error letter process has improved. They were giving folks the high hard one.

Back
Top Bottom