• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Dark Horse Armory in Metcalf. Basically on the Florida state line.

Wow, That isn't but an hour or so away from me. I love QRF, but that is a heck of a lot closer. Did you have something form 3'd to them or did they have what you wanted in stock?

Nevermind, I went back and read your previous post. What was their transfer Fee?

He’s more of a gunsmith than a dealer, he just has a kiosk. I bought from QRF and had it transferred there since it was a good bit cheaper than Silencer Shop.
Transfer fee was $25 and it was $40 to use the kiosk since I didn’t buy from Silencer Shop.

Yea I had 1 .22 can forever. Since kiosk I went from 1 to 3 cans in a month haha.
What was your original .22 can? Have you wrecked that thing yet? I’m sitting on 3-5k (kinda lost count) on my Sig .22 can and am about to just call it a day and snap on the registered lower at work with the .22 upper and really see if it’s rated like they say it is

Thankfully there’s a kiosk near me in South Georgia, it took me no more than 10 minutes to do everything.
This is my first can, and I’m already addicted. I’ll need to start looking for my next one to help me to forget the one in jail.

Yea I had 1 .22 can forever. Since kiosk I went from 1 to 3 cans in a month haha.

Yea with that silencer shop kiosk they are predicting 4 months for individual. I got 2 in jail hoping to make parole in April...

Kiosk is super easy. I didn't see any emails from them for a few weeks, so I emailed asking how long their form 3's were taking them lately. My dealer is also a range where I can play with the toys that are in jail. They told me that they normally don't even send cans to the dealers for 60 days. So I'm betting that they just hold all of their form 3's and submit them at one time each month.

Reactions: CSA
Kiosk is super easy. I didn't see any emails from them for a few weeks, so I emailed asking how long their form 3's were taking them lately. My dealer is also a range where I can play with the toys that are in jail. They told me that they normally don't even send cans to the dealers for 60 days. So I'm betting that they just hold all of their form 3's and submit them at one time each month.
I buy mine from Esilencer and they do electronic form 3 dealer transfer approvals in 24 hours. I ordered an Omega 9k and was shooting it a week and a half later.

They said that they would "expedite" mine and get it shipped out by today to the dealer. I'm not holding my breath.

Gods luck hope they do. Check out esilencer sometime, they price match. I got a Silencerco Saker ASR for $690, the new model.

Back
Top Bottom