• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Update on my 12/3/16 Pending Form 4 Correction.
QRF is mailing me a packet to get another signature or two on back of the form 4. A signature that up until this point was not required, hence why it was not signed when forms were submitted. Seems like ATF changes the rules and guidelines whenever and however they feel.

Another note: QRF received multiple Trust applications back stating that all RP's were not accounted for, As if they did not read all the way through to the amendment removing someone from the Trust.

You can get a nice PVS - 14 white phosphorus for around 3-3500.00 I used PVS - 14s a lot, almost my whole career. If I had the money to make it happen I'd much more prefer the 15s. they're hovering around 10-12k but worth it. Once I wore some 15s I didn't wanna go back to the 14s even though it served me very very well.
No reason to buy 15's when you can buy 31's

Oh the heartache felt from waiting on a 3oz piece of aluminum.
Update: QRF sent me the packet to sign the two reverse sides of the form 4, and Dean amended his original amendment to suit the ATF lawyers approval. Corrected forms are in the mail back to ATF. short rows now.

Reactions: CSA
Back
Top Bottom