• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

If you want EFT prints National Guntrusts can create it if you send them a completed FD-258 finger print card. You can also use Print Scan which uses UPS stores for finger printing. There may be other places as well that Print Scan will send you to. They email the EFT file to you within a couple of days.

As to the Form1 service from SilencerShop, I have used it and it was breeze. I had all of my stuff already on file from one of the kiosks from earlier purchases (Trust, photo, finger prints). The $50 over cost of the stamp was worth it to me. I have e-filed my own form 1s in the past and it took way less time to just use the form 1 service and go through SilencerShop even though I have my own EFT prints. My eform1 using a trust through SilencerShop was submitted on 2/14 and approved on 2/22.

If I could find one the cans I want to buy in stock in I would file as an individual to see if I could one approved so fast. Just crazy times that should be the norm. Yes I want the NFA to go way in entirety and yes I would be happy to eat the cost of my transferable MG unlike some douches who treat them as "investments."

Enough said!!

If you want EFT prints National Guntrusts can create it if you send them a completed FD-258 finger print card. You can also use Print Scan which uses UPS stores for finger printing. There may be other places as well that Print Scan will send you to. They email the EFT file to you within a couple of days.

As to the Form1 service from SilencerShop, I have used it and it was breeze. I had all of my stuff already on file from one of the kiosks from earlier purchases (Trust, photo, finger prints). The $50 over cost of the stamp was worth it to me. I have e-filed my own form 1s in the past and it took way less time to just use the form 1 service and go through SilencerShop even though I have my own EFT prints. My eform1 using a trust through SilencerShop was submitted on 2/14 and approved on 2/22.

If I could find one the cans I want to buy in stock in I would file as an individual to see if I could one approved so fast. Just crazy times that should be the norm. Yes I want the NFA to go way in entirety and yes I would be happy to eat the cost of my transferable MG unlike some douches who treat them as "investments."

Very good info, thank you.

One other interesting thing that came out of 4f was the 24 month exemption letter for trusts, corporations, LLCs, and other legal entities. There is a form you can submit if you have had an approval within the last 24 months on a trust or other legal entity so that the ATF does not have to completely review your trust/legal entity information and you don't have to submit it either as the letter takes the place of the trust being submitted,

The easiest way to generate the form is through National Gun Trusts . I have used this several times and have no anecdotal evidence of it speeding things up, I did use it on my last eform1 since I had approved form4s within the last 24 months. Note that you may need to submit additional info on the previous item registered to prove it was on your trust/legal entity before 1/31/23. This would simply be the assignment document of the NFA item into your trust. It amy or may not have to notarized depending on the wording of the trust documentation. I have not yet had to do that and my trust does not require assignments be notarized.

Also, the information provided at National Gun Trusts is outstanding. I usually a patch or some stickers every once in a while to help support all of the free form generators and information they supply. They also some services to build a nice binder of your NFA docs or laminate them, etc. Call me a shill if you want, the info & services they provide are outstanding. I did not purchase my trust through them or the restatement of it.

Note: I'm not a lawyer, this does not constitute legal advice on or related to the NFA and the ATF. Do your own research & protect yourself at all times.

4 Days. Individual. No Trust. Quiet Riot FFL/SOT.

Attachments

• IMG_9878.jpeg
    IMG_9878.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 19
Was at my local gun shop yesterday. He said they are averaging 2-3 max on form 4s filed after Jan 1 2024. All of them have been filed on trust so no different than individuals. Still waiting on mine from October though. This is ridiculous.

Dang, called in July last year and they said around 287 days. Estimated Sept 2023. Called mid Jan this year and they said it was delayed I think and that it was the last step. Still nothing smh. Called a few times but just on hold. Oh well

Form 4 individual paper. MG
Jan 2023 - ?

Back
Top Bottom