• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

I have tried calling to check the status of my form4 2 days in a row. Waited on hold for almost an hour each time and never got to speak to a person. I filed through SS kiosk as a trust on 10/24/23. Still nothing. This is so weird.

Almost as if it's a punishment to use a trust instead filing as an individual now.

Why yes. Because if you hold NFA items as an individual, the moment that you become an UnPerson due to some bull**** legal process that strips your of your rights, you have to transfer them to some other, identifiable person that can then be Unpersoned, a process that generates more ownership data.

With a trust, you just transfer all items to a new trustee.

Eform1 on a Trust w/ 24 Month Exception Letter for trust. Submitted 2/14/24 and approved 2/22/24.

For those that don't know about the 24 Month exception for trusts & legal entities take a look a this info at National Gun Trusts . If you use one of their free services for forms, please buy something. I have no affiliation with them other than using their free form services and buying some stuff every once in a while to support them. They have EFT services and also will put together a nice laminated binder of all of your NFA stuff along with other items along with many other things. Great company to work with.

And for all of you folks who call continually after receiving confirmation of submission paper work and it's not past 9-10 months. JUST STOP IT. It just slows **** down IMHO. For really long ones past 16 months or so, contact your Congressman!

I have tried calling to check the status of my form4 2 days in a row. Waited on hold for almost an hour each time and never got to speak to a person. I filed through SS kiosk as a trust on 10/24/23. Still nothing. This is so weird.
I filed mine on 8/4/23 and got it back last week through the SS Kiosk. You should get yours pretty soon. Mine was also a Trust.

Back
Top Bottom