• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

that sucks.
Yeah the jokes on them though 😂. They all have stocks now anyway whoops 🤣. Before any one asks. I don’t own a dog. My dog is the kind that lurks in the shadows at night they’ll have a hard time contacting him 🤣.

With it being an amnesty registration though it should’ve been auto approval if anything. Now the atf will be defunded in less than a year oh well. Just for playing games with God given rights. Hope their resumes are updated.

Yeah the jokes on them though 😂. They all have stocks now anyway whoops 🤣. Before any one asks. I don’t own a dog. My dog is the kind that lurks in the shadows at night they’ll have a hard time contacting him 🤣.

With it being an amnesty registration though it should’ve been auto approval if anything. Now the atf will be defunded in less than a year oh well. Just for playing games with God given rights. Hope their resumes are updated.
on the amnesty form 1s...they said you can stock it. cause it is technically already a SBR from the factory. lol.

185 days. Form 4 individual. Still waiting on 2 more. For those of you who have been "batch" approved how close were your original submission dates? The one approved today was from Jan. 31st, I'm still waiting on a Feb. 11th and March 1st.
The one from Feb. 11th approved today @ 191 days. Same examiner signed off as the one before. It'd be a crime to I don't know approve the one from March 1st as well.

Back
Top Bottom