• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

This is ridiculous. They don’t follow any sort or rhyme or reason. Submitted one Nov 2023 and ATF says it’s still at the FBI background check stage. Despite working for the govt at a high priority location, being a Marine with a Secret Clearance, and already had prior approvals. Makes no sense.
They don't care. I have hazmat with twic, passed all the checks. It's slow for a reason.

I don't wanna be "that guy" but wouldnt taking the stock off break some NFA rule?

They don't care. I have hazmat with twic, passed all the checks. It's slow for a reason.
Yup. Used to do IT for the treasury dept. carried a clearance. Have had form 4 come back in n 3 months to 12 months. No rhyme or reason.

This is ridiculous. They don’t follow any sort or rhyme or reason. Submitted one Nov 2023 and ATF says it’s still at the FBI background check stage. Despite working for the govt at a high priority location, being a Marine with a Secret Clearance, and already had prior approvals. Makes no sense.
No rhyme or reason at all. I've had them come back in as little as 6 months and as long as 12 months. Being impulsive by nature, I find the NFA wait times torturous. I just plopped two Form 1 submissions in the hopper a few weeks back and am curious to see the turnaround time on them. Expectations are low, optimism is high.

Back
Top Bottom