ODT NFA tracker thread

I am on hold right now, lol!
I feel like every time I would call they'd put mine on the bottom of the stack. The last two form 4's I submitted a month a part. The second one came in 3 months faster than the first one. Same trust. I never called to check on the second one that ended up coming in first.

I called in at 3:35PM and didn't speak to anyone until 4:16PM. Hopefully before Thanksgiving I'll be approved.

I feel like every time I would call they'd put mine on the bottom of the stack. The last two form 4's I submitted a month a part. The second one came in 3 months faster than the first one. Same trust. I never called to check on the second one that ended up coming in first.

I called last week.. I am 8+ months... still pending. my check was cashed on 3/2 and another cashed on 3/8.

Was hoping to have approval for the Machine Gun shoot this weekend.. I guess not. They run quiet time from 1-2 at the shoot...

I called in at 3:35PM and didn't speak to anyone until 4:16PM. Hopefully before Thanksgiving I'll be approved.
I didnt start checking until 10 months in. Ive gotten lucky and most the times Im getting the "your wait is less than 3 minutes"

I have 2 cans Im waiting for. Check cashed on the first in november 18, 2020 and second december 24, 2020.

Coming up on a year on the first and going nuts. lol

Form 4 Trust.

Annoying I know.

I didnt start checking until 10 months in. Ive gotten lucky and most the times Im getting the "your wait is less than 3 minutes"

I have 2 cans Im waiting for. Check cashed on the first in november 18, 2020 and second december 24, 2020.

Coming up on a year on the first and going nuts. lol

Form 4 Trust.

Back
Top Bottom