• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT NFA tracker thread

You want to know something? I thought about it the other day, for the people who filed individual and died from Covid (not wishing bad on anyone) I wonder what happens with their stamp and item?
Individual filers probably have their item surrendered to the atf by the dealer.

Individual filers probably have their item surrendered to the atf by the dealer.
I purchased an item from a Widow a long time ago. The guy had an NFA item when he died and it became part of his estate. It transferred to his widow on a form 5 (tax exempt) as part of the settlement of his estate and then she sold it to me on a Form 4. I am not sure what happens while the form 5 is pending. But you bring up an interesting point about what happens before the form is approved. I have my son on my Trust, so if I kick the bucket, he will have to get a larger safe.

Efile F1 filed 9/21 approved today 10/7. That was a quick one
Still need to order the tool to properly crown it, but it runs great so I wont have to pull the gas block

08A103D7-B1BF-4FE9-8C14-C58E19CAEC2C.jpeg

I’m just over 8 months of pending. Individual Form 4, Silencer Shop Kiosk for a Dear Air Mask HD.

Mailed - 1/14/2021
CC Charged - 2/2/2021
Pending - 2/3/2021
Still Pending - 9/29/2021
Approved - wouldn’t that be nice.
Mailed - 1/14/2021
CC Charged - 2/2/2021
Pending - 2/3/2021
Approved - 10/11/2021
Standardized Wait - 252 days
Stamp in Hand - TBD

Back