• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

I just picked mine up and was surprised to see that it was approved on April 16. Took longer than usual for the stamp to make it back.

Dang, did the dealer forget to notify you or did it legitimately take over 5 weeks? All mine have taken ~10 days, give or take a day, but I did have a form 3 that sat at the dealer for over a month until I called and asked about it. That's what I get for trying not to be the guy that calls every week to see if it came. :doh:

Feel lucky. I’m at 335 days since check cashed. Got curious and called today and STILL F****** pending.

Something is up but I cannot figure out the timelines exactly. It seems anyone who's check was cashed from October 2019 and on is getting their stamps back in a fairly reasonable amount of time. I wonder if processes have changed. More silencers are being sold now and stamps are coming faster.

Something is up but I cannot figure out the timelines exactly. It seems anyone who's check was cashed from October 2019 and on is getting their stamps back in a fairly reasonable amount of time. I wonder if processes have changed. More silencers are being sold now and stamps are coming faster.
That’s why I hope the one I had cashed in February will be back before the year mark

Dang, did the dealer forget to notify you or did it legitimately take over 5 weeks? All mine have taken ~10 days, give or take a day, but I did have a form 3 that sat at the dealer for over a month until I called and asked about it. That's what I get for trying not to be the guy that calls every week to see if it came. :doh:
I have no reason to believe the dealer forgot, they've been on the ball with all other transactions. I think ATF staffing may be impacted by covid stuff if they're like any other corporate business, and thus delayed lead times could be expected.

On my way to pick up my Nomad right now. My Ghost approved 5 days later but still no stamp. Hoping it came today and I can pick both up. My luck it will come in tomorrow and I’ll be at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom