ODT Members Taking advantage when overpricing GUNS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can get the same custom rifle at Panda Express for $599, so I'll give you $500, half in coupons to locals businesses in Charlotte and the rest in cash:rolleyes:
Careful though i have heard they use that trick to draw you in, and when you get there BAM your orange chicken!

Ive listed and sold a number of weapons here. Ive bought and traded for a fair amount of them as well. Ive received flack on occassion for the price I listed them at and some I relisted a number of times.

Colt Combat Python 6500 SOLD

Steyr SSG P2 3400 SOLD

Ruger 1911 650 Traded. Im happy and the new owners happy.

What I (or you) list a gun at is no ones business but our own. Anyone who reads our listing has the power to move on or make an offer. Ive been guilty on occassion of commenting on ammo prices and recently received an infraction after telling an individual I was making him the 1st person to go on my ignore list after he posted a 380 caliber Glock for 600. In retrospect I was wrong for doing so,although it felt good at the time.

How adult of you, you should go on that Hillbilly's go to Hollywood show
You thinkso too? You could probably be my manager if I do, lowball the hell out of the producers! What do you say, team up? 80/20 me/you? Think about it, pm me if interested

btw I'm not an adult, I'm a large bearded child

Ive listed and sold a number of weapons here. Ive bought and traded for a fair amount of them as well. Ive received flack on occassion for the price I listed them at and some I relisted a number of times.

Colt Combat Python 6500 SOLD

Steyr SSG P2 3400 SOLD

Ruger 1911 650 Traded. Im happy and the new owners happy.

What I (or you) list a gun at is no ones business but our own. Anyone who reads our listing has the power to move on or make an offer. Ive been guilty on occassion of commenting on ammo prices and recently received an infraction after telling an individual I was making him the 1st person to go on my ignore list after he posted a 380 caliber Glock for 600. In retrospect I was wrong for doing so,although it felt good at the time.
you werent wrong to put him on the ignore list

its hard not to but commenting in the actual ad is against the rules for a good reason, it just keeps the peace

on the other hand if someone is posting some disinformation, something illegal, or dangerous then its a good idea to bring it up. but that rarely happens

I have one hot babe at home and shes alll I need, the sick **** your referring to is not part of a real family mans life.
So you don't have to worry about me out bidding you there chicken man

Wow, I was talking about Kip, from Napoleon Dynamite.. chickenman? Has a nice ring to it, ill take it, I do love chicken

just going to say what I feel on the topic ... I don't think that its bad for people to put a price on a gun or whatever they are selling weather or not its worth it or a great deal or way over priced . yes I agree the seller should and hopfully be honest about the gun they have for sale but everything for sale cant always be a great deal and if its over priced don't buy it do your research it might be worth more to the owner than the value JUST DONT BUY IT and sellers if you get a low ball offer don't be a jerk it may not be worth what you think it should be so just say no don't get offended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom