• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Odt meet up

Will you be coming ( please update RSVP )

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't been to one of these before, do most people bring their own stuff or is it mostly fondling the rentals?

Was planning to bring my M11/9 and 22 conversion but it sounds like there'll be much cooler full autos on the line.

Bring what you want to shoot unloaded and your good to go per the OP

Haven't been to one of these before, do most people bring their own stuff or is it mostly fondling the rentals?

Was planning to bring my M11/9 and 22 conversion but it sounds like there'll be much cooler full autos on the line.
Does the 22 run well? If you have trouble with it I work on them and can get it running like a champ.

I’ve never had the pleasure of shooting a 9…bring it (wink wink)

Does the 22 run well? If you have trouble with it I work on them and can get it running like a champ.
Reasonably so, it’s one of Lage’s that fits into his mk2 upper. It’s picky about ammo but cycles pretty well if it’s well oiled and fed the good stuff. It gets the suppressor dirty as hell though.

Back
Top Bottom