• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT is still OP

MaconGuns

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
I've seen multiple used guns listed by people that have been here for awhile (based on how many feed backs they have) listing for more than I can buy them for new with tax and FFL fees included. Is there something gold about guns in Georgia because Wikiarms and gundeals are killing it? Why hasn't PSA caught on?

ARE We comparing apples to apples or apples to oranges.

For example ONLY,
Plain Glock 26 against a Glock 26 + ammo + Holster+ extra mags?

For me I would rather Buy Sell or Trade local versus dealing with shipping and a FFL. Personal Preference.

No box , no extra mags, round count is either listed as LNIB or couple boxes. If it were slightly less I'd take it over dealing with FFLs but $50-100 more over a new gun with tax,tag and title isn't going to happen.

I've seen multiple used guns listed by people that have been here for awhile (based on how many feed backs they have) listing for more than I can buy them for new with tax and FFL fees included. Is there something gold about guns in Georgia because Wikiarms and gundeals are killing it? Why hasn't PSA caught on?
So many ODT ARE RECEIVING THAT GOVERNMENT CHECK! U know them at the store bugging running over with steak srimps crabs legs, pig feet they got the money! Lol

Back
Top Bottom