• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024 - Cobb County Civic Center

Just post it up in this thread They will find you and you know how our clandestine operatives are skerred for someone to know where they are. I got knives and knife related accessories at Table #13
I'm on the other side of Biker13 at table #14. I won't know what I'm bringing until I roll my little wagon through the door. Will probably be some guns and maybe some ammo but other than that, who knows. Drop by anyway and look, no one can tell you everything they are bringing.

I did hear someone say they were going to be selling nana puddin by the cup, but don't remember who it was. Might be the guy selling the tacos.

This will be my first time attending an ODT show. If I have things to sell but didn't get a table should I just roll a cart down the aisles with a for sale sign and balloons?

This will be my first time attending an ODT show. If I have things to sell but didn't get a table should I just roll a cart down the aisles with a for sale sign and balloons?
Don't forget the wacky waving inflatable tube man.

-OR-

Last year they had an empty table set up to do sales/trades. Maybe will have again this year.
51nU65GQ1kL.SS700.jpg

Back
Top Bottom