• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024 - Cobb County Civic Center

Knifes,antler pulls,antler spoons,$1 Rings SOLID GOLD and other things you need.
Good episode.
the_twilight_zone_what_you_need-459178125-mmed.jpg
m9

Waited too long to get a table. I'll be walking around with a few guns to sell. Not sure what yet. I also have ammo that I'd be willing to part with. Too heavy to carry, but if there's interest, let me know what you are looking for and I'll load up my car.

I have:
7.62X54r
8mm Mauser
8X56R
6.5 Swede ball and GP
7.5 Swiss
.303 British
7.65 Argentine
7.62x39
7.62x45

Probably others I can't remember at the moment.

Hey Okuma Okuma last year you shared a nice page with instructions on how you need us to properly tie-strap our firearms. Would you mind sharing that info again when you get a chance? It was very helpful.....

will there be a shirt with show info on it. a 2024 shirt?
Looking forward to the show again.

Okuma Okuma will there be site items for sell like stickers, hats or t-shirts again this year?
No new stuff, but we will have everything available that we had at the last show like shirts, patches, hats, coins, etc.

I need that. Especially if I bring the Argentine Gendarme 1909.
What I have is marked SF 75 7.65 x 54. I'm guessing that 75 is the year of manufacture. It came in cardboard boxes of 15 rds that either never had tops, or they were removed at some point during the import/export process, or I guess they could have come loose and were repacked. Most of the ammo still looks good, with a few rounds showing some verdigris or rarely corrosion. I have about 350 rds. I bought this 30+ years ago and haven't shot any in that long. PM me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom