• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Gun Show 2024, list your sales post

Bump…won’t be long

IMG_0509.jpeg

Posted some prices on some things I'm selling. See post #45.

If you can show me a legitimate better price for the same thing in similar condition, PM me the link. I'll be happy to adjust accordingly. If you've traded with me before, you know I take care of my equipment. I'm a collector and hobbyist, not an operator.

I'm too old and fat. I'm done prepping.

Booth 31

I’m finally liquidating my collection I’ve had for a lot of years, including pistols, holsters, books, collectible ammo, mags, etc.
I’ll have around 40 handguns, mostly 9mm, possibly some 9mm revolvers.
Notable items include:

Gen1 Glock 17 - May 1987! not a recent repro! In original box w/ extras!!
Colt 1911 9mm series 70
Colt Commander 9mm from the 70’s
Colt All American NIB
Astra A-75L INOX - 1 of only 300 made!!
Star B LPN in original 1951 holster
ASP 9mm CIA overseas CCW weapon with extra mags, holsters, etc
Plus too many more to list!!!

Books will be a lot of historical info, as well as valuable collector reference material!!
Books on Lugers, Colt, Smith & Wesson, Astra, Star, MAC, and many more!!

Holsters will range from CCW type to Euro and ComBlock stuff - some from WWII to current. Lots of postwar German, French, Italian, Dutch. I’m not even sure on some.

Mags are mostly pistol mags from the last 40+years, but I do have some Gen1 Glock stuff, including an original Gen1 Orange training mag!!

Come see me on the upper level at Booth 31, and bring your friends!!!

And bring your friend’s cash too!!

I just picked up a S&W 659, looking for the early stainless 14rd magazines (metal baseplate) and a set of original grips, the shiny black plastic style. As mint as I can get.

Also, looking for a set of early original SIG P226 grips, 1987 dated on the flip side. Also as mint as I can get.
I’ll have all of that stuff at my table!!! Come see me at Booth 31

Back
Top Bottom