ODT Golf?

I don't want to totally derail the thread, but if guys are into funny golf-related content, check out Club Pro Guy on YouTube. There are loads of videos. I just leave this one, it's spot on...

Every time I go to the golf course everybody gets pissed at me for shooting the balls out of the air with my shotgun. Those little booger’s are hard to hit but I’m getting better.
This or trying to hit those little white balls off them little pegs with a 'bullet' sounds like mo fun to me ........ !

And this is a big a business, I know three women (part of a crew) that work certain clubs and events.
They must be GOOD at what they do ............ They flew all of them to Amsterdam last year ....... The hussies did not know they had to have Passports till last minute some had to go I think Alabama to get them in person.

To everyone who’s serious about golfing: I’d like to set up a 18 hole scramble at Cannongate golf club in Newnan weekend of February 4th or 5th (sat or sun). It’ll be around $50-$60 but I’ll double check cost as we get closer. If anybody has a better course that’s fine just figured that one since it’s my hometown course and I can easily reserve a large outing with no worry. Date may change but that’s the starting point. Mark your calendars 😎

I shoot golf balls out of my cannon, does that count?

Attachments

• 1673024136519.png
    1673024136519.png
    180.7 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom