ODT Golf?

If anybody is serious about doing something with this thread please PM me or give a head count in here then maybe we can set something up. Maybe get a mod involved for organizing an ad. I play alot of golf, figured I’d see if there are any other passionate players on here. Haven’t golfed since October and i shot a 83 yesterday so I’m ready to rock. Who’s in
Count me in.
I play 1-2 times a week around Douglasville area.
I see you're in Newnan. I use to live in Arbor Springs & regularly played that course there. That's been several years back though. I think my club's pro is at Newnan CC now.

1672524104980.png

Count me in.
I play 1-2 times a week around Douglasville area.
I see you're in Newnan. I use to live in Arbor Springs & regularly played that course there. That's been several years back though. I think my club's pro is at Newnan CC now.
Played there a couple times never really liked the layout to be honest. I mainly play cannongate and white oak course now. I’d be down to play if you want to come to this side of town!

Evening ODT. Went and played 9 holes today since the weather finally came around for a nice 67 degrees (global warming obviously) and I was wondering if there any golfers on here. Not sure if you guys already do ODT golf outings in a private setting but i feel like that would be a cool idea. Maybe do some giveaways or raffles. What do you guys think?
I'm IN!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom