ODT Golf?

A couple moths ago, I was playing TopGolf in Virginia Beach with about 10 friends. Towards the end, when one of my friends realized he wasn’t going to beat me, he started driving balls over the back fence. After about 10 balls hitting various buildings, he decided to drive to the left, over the fence, and onto the highway. That lasted about 2 of 3 balls until he got a warning. ;););)

Played in highschool, me and the wife try to play atleast 18-27 holes a week.
Was hovering around 7-8 handicap till my neck took me out for 2.5 months.
Having to completely reinvent my swing to lessen the stress on my neck.
It really sucks going from 78-80 consistently back to low 90s high 80s.

Evening ODT. Went and played 9 holes today since the weather finally came around for a nice 67 degrees (global warming obviously) and I was wondering if there any golfers on here. Not sure if you guys already do ODT golf outings in a private setting but i feel like that would be a cool idea. Maybe do some giveaways or raffles. What do you guys think?
Nice healthy fresh air idea. Hope someone takes you up on forming a group. I began playing at age 15 in the early 60's and played and lettered on varsity in high school. I had a 10 handicap until a few years ago when my knees and arthritis [from college varsity tennis] began talking to me so now I only play in my mind. I probably have more usable golf equipment in my basement than PGA Superstore has on their sales floor. Good luck. Thanks.

Nice healthy fresh air idea. Hope someone takes you up on forming a group. I began playing at age 15 in the early 60's and played and lettered on varsity in high school. I had a 10 handicap until a few years ago when my knees and arthritis [from college varsity tennis] began talking to me so now I only play in my mind. I probably have more usable golf equipment in my basement than PGA Superstore has on their sales floor. Good luck. Thanks.
Got and Scotty’s in the basement you wanna let go of? Lol

Got and Scotty’s in the basement you wanna let go of? Lol
Golf Clubs.jpg

No Camerons but a host of other brand names in putters as well as clubs. Many more putters in far right corner not in picture. If I get motivated, I will do an inventory and list. Thanks.

Played in highschool, me and the wife try to play atleast 18-27 holes a week.
Was hovering around 7-8 handicap till my neck took me out for 2.5 months.
Having to completely reinvent my swing to lessen the stress on my neck from my traps.
It really sucks going from 78-80 consistently back to low 90s high 80s.
I play so much golf, that I have no clue what you are even saying. My dad would have known exactly.

Back
Top Bottom