ODT / CMP Range Invasion-**POSTPONED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMP Talladega, Sat Jan 21st, bring a friend or two and celebrate our new president.
:usa2:

image.png

Just found the thread. I'm on it and looking forward to shooting my k31, k1911, A303, maybe my Russian sks, 1965 Enfield, M1 Carbine, or a k98. Not sure how much space I'll have in the car, or if I'll have my kids that weekend.

My 15 yr old son is wanting to shoot too, is it possible for him? I'm new to collecting, bought some beautiful milsurps this year and looking forward to pulling the trigger!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Just found the thread. I'm on it and looking forward to shooting my k31, k1911, A303, maybe my Russian sks, 1965 Enfield, M1 Carbine, or a k98. Not sure how much space I'll have in the car, or if I'll have my kids that weekend.

My 15 yr old son is wanting to shoot too, is it possible for him? I'm new to collecting, bought some beautiful milsurps this year and looking forward to pulling the trigger!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Your son will have a wonderful time. See you there!

I'm tentatively in. Probably with an Enfield ... one of them ...

But first timer here - are we just meetin'/greetin' then shooting on our own, or is there an organized shoot? LOL - Imagine that ... organization with this group. Anyway, regardless it sounds like a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom