Default rank 5000+ posts
Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
48   0
Reaction score
***UPDATE***
Look at post 558 for the updates.

I will close the thread at 6pm. You MUST be a sit supporter by then.
THEN I will be a pain in the ass giving this away, please refer to the last post in the thread to get the new updates GOOD LUCK!!!

Alrighty then folks it is time to give away the ODT#100 AR 15 with one pmag
and a para cord sling!

After seeing in person how beautiful the 1st anniversary shotgun was, I thought that is the coolest shotgun ever! Which got me thinking about the ODT lower # 100 I just had sitting around, so I decided to see if there was enough interest in other members to donate towards the build. The response was enormous, we had the AR built way sooner than I could have imagined,a HUGE thank you to the ones that donated.

It will be given away on 3/1/13.

Gun must be transferred through an FFL to the winner.

Only one easy rule, you MUST be a site supporter by the end of the auction to be eligible to win!!!
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/faq.php?faq=supporter This link is where you can go to become a site supporter if you are not already.

Only one entry per member!!! At the end of the auction I will use a RNG to draw the lucky post # Any comment will do in THIS thread to put you in.

I, again, would personally like to thank everyone who donated and or helped build this beauty! A round of applause is due for jdgreenberg, he went way out of his way to help get this done.
In return for your generosity ONLY the members listed below will get to have 5 entries to help your chances of winning, you can post them all at once or slip one entry in here and there to spread your post #'s out if you wish.

Thank you and good luck!

1) Bass Akwards (not entering the giveaway)
2) Jdgreenberg
3) Spas-12 Owner
4) Jdgreenberg
5) Potenza
6) jonboy140
7) ReganR6
8) BackWoods
9) 2001SportTJ
10) Hayata
11) sovietak474u
12) rawolfee
13) mtdawg169