• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT 10 What are you bringing or looking for

I have no idea what the spring is called but I have a Winchester 22 squirrel stock.. one of the springs is bent( or seems to be ) fits on a little guide rod.. sometimes it jams and think maybe the crooked spring is the culprit.. I could use some of those springs if anybody has any

I have no idea what the spring is called but I have a Winchester 22 squirrel stock.. one of the springs is bent( or seems to be ) fits on a little guide rod.. sometimes it jams and think maybe the crooked spring is the culprit.. I could use some of those springs if anybody has any
Come on by pilgrim and bring your old spring I don't think I have room for a set of calipers

Y’all are killing me. I’m at Table 7 selling raffle tickets on a 48 Glock for Georgia Youth Shooting Sports Foundation. I won’t get to mill about to trade. Please come by a buy 1 ticket for $21. For every 10 sold I do a drawing on a Browning Knife set. We’re the state partner to the Midwayusa Foundation. You’ll the red Midwayusa Foundation table cloth. Plus you can chat with Roy McClain founder of ole mill range in griffin which is a certified Air Rifle range for USA shooting. Several Olympians have been through his range. This dude is retired EOD.

more $5 stuff

Attachments

• 20220408_180649.jpg
    20220408_180649.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 20220408_183612.jpg
    20220408_183612.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom