• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT 10 What are you bringing or looking for

OK, I know it is a little late in the date to be asking this. I'll have a table and I have firearms. I've done some selling and buying and sometimes folks want to look at my ID and carry card, some times they don't. Most of my business has been with people I know or know of from ODT. If there are 2000 tickets sold (OK I have my 2 so that leaves 1998) and some of them just joined up to get to go to the show, how are you going to handle looking at ID? Are you just going to call it good since they are members/families of ODT members? Are you going to be on the honor system? I know I'm not whipping out any bulls of sale, I'll keep the hang tag on the guns I do sale but that is just so I have a record of what I sold and for what. Other than that I'm a little baffled.

I've been to regular gun shows and bought from private individuals and we just exchange cash for item and say bye and don't even exchange names.

What is the feeling on how to handle? I guess I can just watch other tables and see what they are doing.

I want to have a good time and not have a cluster mess going on.

Also, if someone buys a weapon from you and wants you to cut the zip tie before they walk out, what you gonna do? I think any walking away from the table should remain zipped but once I sold it, it don't belong to me anymore. I looked at the examples that were posted on how to best zip em up, and then I added to it so there won't be any slide working, bolt opening, magazine inserting or black powder loading at my table. I'm not even bring bullits.

Can you tell I'm a rookie at this? I'm probably one of the oldest people there (other than Biker13 and no one is older than him) but it's the first sitting up at a real gun show fore me.
What’s your table number I’ll come by

• GLOCK 45 9mm with 3 Magazines $550
  • Sig Sauer P365 with 2 Magazines $550
  • Browning M2 Parts
  • (1) Barrel extension Assembly $400
  • (2) Stripped Bolt Assemblies ($350) each,
  • (1) Buffer Recoil Mechanism $290
  • LWRC CHF 1:7 Twist Barrels $150
  • Cool Welded Gun Art $150
  • GA Gunning Box $150
  • TAN FN M4 Magazines (8) for $80
  • USGI M4 Magazines (8) for $80