ODT 10 What are you bringing or looking for

Could use the 10mm and the 5.7. I have a bunch of .223 range brass if you need it.
Here's what I have...
1649269026289.png

Found silver in the back of the safe. I'll have silver dimes by the roll, silver quarters by the roll, 2014 American Silver Eagles graded MS70 with Moy autograph, common date Morgan Dollars and Common Date Peace Dollars and roll of 90% silver halves. May bring some 1 ounce bars and some other assorted Silver Eagles.

Going through the ammo now. Anyone know a good source for pricing ammo by the box? I have some that I've had for a few years that I no longer have the caliber weapon so may drag some of that in if I can get it priced.

Found silver in the back of the safe. I'll have silver dimes by the roll, silver quarters by the roll, 2014 American Silver Eagles graded MS70 with Moy autograph, common date Morgan Dollars and Common Date Peace Dollars and roll of 90% silver halves. May bring some 1 ounce bars and some other assorted Silver Eagles.

Going through the ammo now. Anyone know a good source for pricing ammo by the box? I have some that I've had for a few years that I no longer have the caliber weapon so may drag some of that in if I can get it priced.

someone will price it for you at the show No points for telling it like it is saturday

Bringing whatever she has left...sorry, not going to be a great selection. Look for me at B6. Old guy wearing purple pimp hat.

Oh, and looking for some .303 hunting ammo for a friend of mine.
I've got some 303 listed on my Enfield posting. I can bring if need be. Lemme know

Back
Top Bottom