• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oct 8th Silencers For All Shoot

Still got this on my calendar, but want to know if you can just show up or do you have to buy advance tickets. It is about and hour and a half from deer camp, so if I shoot a deer in the morning, my plans could certainly change. Besides, Jake already got my money, but I might just find something new that I can't live without.:thumb:

BIG NEWS!!!!

Preorder your ticket and be entered to win a FREE SILENCERCO OSPREY MICRO!!!!! Thats right, preorder your ticket online and you are entered to win a FREE SILENCERCO OSPREY MICRO! If you already ordered yours, don't worry, you are already registered! Must order by 10/7/16 to be eligible to win the silencer.

Let me see if I can answer these all.

Thompson Machine is not attending. The full list is: Silencerco, Rugged, Dead Air, Liberty, Desert Tech, Dobbs Defense, Innovative Arms and Gemtech.

You cannot pick up approved cans on site unfortunately. That has to be done in store. The store will be closed Saturday though as all employees will be on site.

You need to attend to win the drawing. If you have left before the drawing that is fine.

All guests must pay to enter unfortunately. Only way for us to keep track. You can take your wifes tickets though and shoot all of her allotment.

We unfortunately do not have room at this location for personal firearms. If you have a specific threaded host you would like to bring, you are more than welcome to bring that and ask a vendor to let you shoot their can on your host.

Back
Top Bottom