OCT 3rd Swap Meet.Johns Creek Gun Range 9 am til ----

Status
Not open for further replies.
up to date list of stuff I'm bringing and prices

Hornady custom 357 magnum 158 gr xtp (25 round box) $15

american eagle 357 magnum 158 gr jacketed soft point (50 round box) $15 traded pending

p-mag 30 round ar-15 black magazine $8

holster store pro carry on duty owb black “gator” right handed for gp100 $10

Taurus model 66 blued, 357 magnum, 6 inch barrel, good shape, great rifling, no box or papers $250

ruger gp100 match champion stainless steel, 4 inch barrel , with original box/documents, excellent condition $ for trade for an item that catches my interest

cigars $ see me about supply

hope to see yall tomorrow

Last edited:
Does anyone have a CZ 97 they are wanting to part with. If I can sell something to raise some cash I would love to have one.

Of course I would also like to trade. PM me before tomorrow morning if there is something in particular you are looking for in trade.

Does anyone have a CZ 97 they are wanting to part with. If I can sell something to raise some cash I would love to have one.

Of course I would also like to trade. PM me before tomorrow morning if there is something in particular you are looking for in trade.
good taste, i have the decocker model and thy shoot nice and the steel frame/weight absorbs the recoil well, if you need to get a new one i can send you in the right direction

Thanks. I have a source for a new one at a great price so if I sell enough I'll probably go buy one. Of course I would love to hear your suggestion and compare notes.

Thanks. I have a source for a new one at a great price so if I sell enough I'll probably go buy one. Of course I would love to hear your suggestion and compare notes.
sr armory in woodstock, it's where i got mine and he was very fair on prices. its small store so he doesn't need to raise his prices so much to pay for a Colosseum of rented space.

he mainly does ar, ar accessories and revolvers but he can order any gun on his website and get it really fast
http://store.srarmory.com/

Last edited:
sr armory in woodstock, it's where i got mine and he was very fair on prices. its small store so he doesn't need to raise his prices so much to pay for a Colosseum of rented space.

he mainly does ar, ar accessories and revolvers but he can order any gun on his website and get it really fast
http://store.srarmory.com/
Awesome, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom