• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Oconee chater?

karlvv30

Wolf Icon Supporter
Bad at deer hunting
19   0
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good fishing charter near Eatonton on Oconee? Gonna do it but I don't know anyone and I don't like going in blind.

Can you get away during week I’m having back surgery Tuesday hopefully within a couple weeks I will be going regularly jugging for catfish.i usually get there around 10 am and fish until cooler full.i call it meat fishing if that’s something you may enjoy let me know.go ahead set up guide the cats will be a pleasure trip.if you get all cocky we will just chunk your ass in the lake.

Can you get away during week I’m having back surgery Tuesday hopefully within a couple weeks I will be going regularly jugging for catfish.i usually get there around 10 am and fish until cooler full.i call it meat fishing if that’s something you may enjoy let me know.go ahead set up guide the cats will be a pleasure trip.if you get all cocky we will just chunk your ass in the lake.

I've always wanted to go juggin. I'll hit you up sometime. Don't chunk me in the lake. I'm fat and I float.

Back
Top Bottom