NYC trouble - threads merged on 12.4

What would you recommend

• Fight it all the way. Fight everything, including the illegal search

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Make a deal. Know when to fold and know when to walk away

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Fire the attorneys and "HANDLE" it like a man. DIY.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Make sure you wear white "T"s and boxer shorts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TACOS

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
It sounds like you think the kid might be a problem at some point? Why the change of heart?
No no...I ended the update in a question format to continue the discussion. Im in it to win it. The kid doesn't deserve this in NYC.

At my age now, i try really hard not to be judgemental of others. Whether it be upbringing, culture, generaltion gap or lack of experience, its hard to have opinions od others unless you use their filter of life.

I do have to admit that i dont see everyday someone who chose to live on the street or in their car by choice. And there is no drugs or alcohol issue here. It's a way he saw fit to move forward faster in life.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

No no...I ended the update in a question format to continue the discussion. Im in it to win it. The kid doesn't deserve this in NYC.

At my age now, i try really hard not to be judgemental of others. Whether it be upbringing, culture, generaltion gap or lack of experience, its hard to have opinions od others unless you use their filter of life.

I do have to admit that i dont see everyday someone who chose to live on the street or in their car by choice. And there is no drugs or alcohol issue here. It's a way he saw fit to move forward faster in life.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

He has way more challenges than the gun charges. Unless he gets some order and structure in his life, another trainwreck will always be just around the corner.

Even if plea bargained down, this record will follow him, and will taint all future contacts he has with government and LEO types.

I would also have a "come to Jesus" meeting with his mother. A lot of his social awkwardness is her fault. This kid, while bright, seems like a total mess. Sort of like early Sheldon Cooper when his apartment was furnished with lawn chairs.

upload_2017-12-5_10-16-3.png

Back
Top Bottom