• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Nuisance beaver trapper for hire.

I charge $70 per beaver. + trip, hourly and equipment. I think wildlife removal companies charge $200 per beaver + trip, hourly and equipment. Im not looking to get rich off of it. I have a full time job so ill be doing this for some spare income since we have rugrat number 3 on the way.

Dang crotch goblins eat you out of house n home.

You a self taught trapper, or did you learn a lot from ole Mr. Moore?
Self taught. I started shooting them originally but I got tired of wasting the gas on too many unsuccessful hunts since they are nocturnal. Had too narrow of a window to see them to shoot. Learned about trapping and got pretty good at it. Wayne has done his share of trapping them too!

Self taught. I started shooting them originally but I got tired of wasting the gas on too many unsuccessful hunts since they are nocturnal. Had too narrow of a window to see them to shoot. Learned about trapping and got pretty good at it. Wayne has done his share of trapping them too!

Yeah ole Wayne used to catch me some Coon, when I was training my dog. He gave me a few pointers on trying to catch a Bobcat that was roaming my area, but it moved n before I could get him.

We can't seem to get rid of em. But the ol timers are so peculiar bout who is on the lease you would think they grow reefer lol. I've shot several. They trapped several. Idk where they all come from?

Beaver pelt......hmmmm :evil: lol.
That is real cool ! I wish i could find some animal pelts that were inexpensive. I would like to have several diff pelts. Rabbit, beaver, fox, etc.
if yoi ever have any you want to sell cheaply , hit me up! :)

Been saving them. Always said Id love to have a blanket made out of them.

Beaver pelt......hmmmm :evil: lol.
That is real cool ! I wish i could find some animal pelts that were inexpensive. I would like to have several diff pelts. Rabbit, beaver, fox, etc.
if yoi ever have any you want to sell cheaply , hit me up! :)
I do plan on selling some so I will definitely keep you in mind.

Back
Top Bottom