• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA cards

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
I don't renew annually but yet I get a new card every year with that year as the only date on it. I've even received two already for 2016. Neither has my true expiration date on it. I would think they kept better records than that. :doh:

I'm a life member and they called other day wanting to give me deal on renewing! When I asked how it worked and what it saved, she said $10.00. I told her I was life member send me the $10.00. She said she would take me off list for renewal! Get about 2 letters a year to re new! Lot of paper and postage wasted!

I'm a life member and they called other day wanting to give me deal on renewing! When I asked how it worked and what it saved, she said $10.00. I told her I was life member send me the $10.00. She said she would take me off list for renewal! Get about 2 letters a year to re new! Lot of paper and postage wasted!

Not a life member but still good till 2019. When I occasionally send a little $ they're like "let's send another renewal offer while he's got his checkbook out"

I wanted to join about 5 yrs ago. I sent in my money and never received anything confirming it. With in the past 4 yrs I've gotten cards and the sticker and I ain't paid for ****!:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom