• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA Basic Pistol Course - 01/18/2015 - Watkinsville, GA

SparrowDefense

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
11   0
Reaction score
Hello ODT Community:

I will be teaching the NRA Basic Pistol course in Watkinsville, Georgia on the 18th of January, 2015. There will be two instructors with years of experience teaching firearms to individuals from all walks of life.

The course is meant for people who have either never shot before, or who have never received any formal instruction in shooting. We'll cover the following:
Rules of safe gun handling
Parts and operation of semi-auto pistols, double action revolvers, and single action revolvers
Care and cleaning of a pistol
Safe storage of a pistol
Live fire shooting exercises and training (90-150 rounds)
Ways to improve your shooting beyond the course on your own

We will have .22 caliber pistols available for anyone who does not own a personal firearm. The class is approximately 8 hours long and will include formal classroom instruction, followed by time on the range where you'll learn to shoot from a bench rest and standing positions.

The course cost is $150.00 per student and includes all student materials, range fees, and targets. Students will be responsible for purchasing their own ammunition.

We are family friendly and prioritize safety above everything else.

To read reviews of our service, see pictures of previous classes, or to learn more about the instructors: www.facebook.com/sparrowdefense or www.sparrowdefense.com

To register, please contact me directly at 706-202-9515 or email me at sparrowdefense@gmail.com.

Back
Top Bottom