• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Now hiring at the ATL airport

AirOpsMgr

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
66   0
Reaction score
A copy of the Ad I have in the paper - please feel free to pass on to anyone who might be interested:

Now hiring at the Hartsfield Jackson International Airport - ATL. We are currently seeking part time Ramp Agents, Ramp Leads, Ramp Supervisors and Cabin Cleaners for our cargo and passenger airline ramp operations.

Starting wage for Ramp Agents and Cabin Cleaners is $8.75-$10.00/hr depending upon experience and schedule.

Starting wage for Ramp Leads and Ramp Supervisors is $10.00-$18.00/hr depending upon previous experience and flexibility. Full Time Supervisor positions may also be available depending upon applicant's flexibility.

Weekends are required for all positions, part time shifts only, such as: 5:30AM to 8:30AM, 2:00PM to 5:00PM; 9:00PM to 12:45AM; shifts may be extended without notice.

All positions are physically demanding and include loading and unloading cargo and passenger aircraft, operating numerous pieces of ground handling equipment, pushing and pulling cargo containers, handling passenger baggage, working from secured heights, lifting and loading bulk cargo and baggage.

Cabin cleaner positions require the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet strict deadlines, wear a back-pack type vacuum cleaner, in addition to assisting with baggage handling duties on the ramp.

All positions are outdoors and require working and operating equipment in all types of weather conditions. Positions are part-time, with some schedules offering up to 35 hours per week depending upon applicant's flexibility to work split shifts.

IASair maintains strictly enforced attendance and safety requirements; applicants must be able to consistently follow all company policies, including safety and security procedures. All work schedules are based upon our customer's needs, therefore, are regularly changing.

No experience required for Ramp Agent & Cabin Cleaner positions.

Previous experience in a previous leadership capacity required for Ramp Lead and Ramp Supervisor positions; previous experience in air cargo or passenger airline operations preferred.

Minimum requirements for ALL positions:
• Must be 18 years or older & Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must possess a valid driver's license
• Must pass 10 year State and Federal criminal background checks
• Must pass pre employment drug screen
• Ability to lift 75 pounds

Resumes not required; Interested applicants meeting the above requirements may apply in person at 3400 InnerLoop Rd, North Cargo Building, suite 105, Hapeville, GA 30354 (Office is located to the right of Swissport/United at the EAST end of the building), door is marked IASair.

Applications will be accepted from 10 AM to 2 PM Mon - Fri.
Applicants must list 10 years of employment or school history when completing an application, please bring this information with you; incomplete applications can not be accepted.

Last edited:
What an EPICALLY AWESOME POST.

Although I think I know...I sure hope you get an overwhelming response.

Great gesture.

I've posted it before with little response, but I figured I'd throw it out there again since I've been able to increase starting wages ;)

Starting wages are just that. STARTING

Its better than $0.00 per hour.....

I'd like to offer more, but we're a contract company, thus, I can only offer wages in line with what we are paid for our services; at least this time around I am able to offer wages above $8 :D

Sounds like a great "foot in the door" chance for someone. You shouldn't have to look that hard to find people willing to work. Its awesome of you to offer it up to the folks here.

Weekends are required for all positions, part time shifts only, such as: 5:30AM to 8:30AM, 2:00PM to 5:00PM; 9:00PM to 12:45AM; shifts may be extended without notice.

For clarity - I assume the hours mentioned here are only for the weekend schedule. What are the weekday shifts?

Back
Top Bottom