• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not today satan!

Found a nest clearing out the wooded area at my mom's house. Evil bastards got me over a dozen times. I couldn't run fast enough to get away from Satan's winged demon spawn they were hot on my ass. Later that day when the sun was down I emptied a gallon can of 2 cycle mix down the hole. I was half tempted to toss a match down the hole for good measure.

These little bastards got me a few years back clearing some brush. They kept my chainsaw for two hours till it ran out of gas. Little SOBs got in the muffler while it was still running.
20181005_201602.jpg
20181008_194628.jpg

Found a nest clearing out the wooded area at my mom's house. Evil bastards got me over a dozen times. I couldn't run fast enough to get away from Satan's winged demon spawn they were hot on my ass. Later that day when the sun was down I emptied a gallon can of 2 cycle mix down the hole. I was half tempted to toss a match down the hole for good measure.
Probably good you didn’t toss that match.

Though the mere thought would make little Greta Thunberg pee her panties, I prefer to pour about a gallon of gas down the entrance to the hive.
Tried a gallon of liquid Sevin on a nest once, next morning they were business as usual.
I used about half of a 20 ounce bottle last week to kill a nest that sprung up in the chicken coop. It did the trick. Just waited till dark and gave them the 89 octane and they never woke up from their sleep. :pound:

Got stung 3 times on Sunday in the car after I finsished cutting my daughters grass
One was inside the back of my shirt. When I leaned back in my truck to go home it went off. Got my back, back of my shoulder, the front of my neck and my finger when I smooshed it against the glass. My balls are fine

Back
Top Bottom